Friday 13 September 2013

purchases | prada minimal baroque sunglasses

I've been wanting the perfect pair of black sunglasses for absolutely ages now and I really wanted to splurge on a good, designer pair that's going to last me a long long time (hopefully). I toyed with the idea of a pair by Miu Miu or Karen Walker, but after having my heart set for months on the Prada 'minimal baroque' design, I finally just bit the bullet and bought them while in London and oh my gosh they are the most beautiful pair of sunglasses ever; I feel like Kourtney Kardashian wearing them (yes I realise how lame that sounded), I can definitely see myself becoming one of those people who wears sunglasses come rain, wind or shine! 

1 comment:

  1. These are incredible, perfect statement piece whilst still being classic - love!

    http://itisalltoomuch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo