Friday 5 July 2013

Summer Style Savers Challenge | MyVoucherCodes

A while back I was contacted by Sina from MyVoucherCodes about a competition they are running called the Summer Style Saver challenge. The challenge is to create one summer outfit for under £100 and the prizes are to win the chance to buy your summer outfit with; 1st: £300, 2nd: £200 and 3rd: £100. To see the full rules and requirements of the competition just click herebut for now, here is my entry for a summer picnic look...


This look that I've put together in my eyes is the perfect summer outfit and would work perfectly for my scenario of a picnic, but also for any other summer day occasion! I opted for this slightly structured denim dress from H&M, which is both feminine and perfect for summertime. As the dress is a full denim piece, I wanted to keep everything else quite simple so I chose a pair of white brogues, but found these from New Look with a cut-out and buckle detail that makes them a little more special than your ordinary brogue. 

For accessories I went for a floral crown, very festival, very summery and very on trend at the moment, as well as a small coral satchel as for me, coral is the most perfect, on trend colour this year for summer.  Finally, what look would be complete without a lip product, and for this I chose a coral lip cream by Topshop which will be light on the lips and a lot less dramatic than a lipstick would be. 

What do you think of my summer look for under £100? Would this be something you would wear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo