Tuesday 2 July 2013

London's Calling!


Super exciting news; last week I found out I'd won a trip to London! After winning Money Supermarket's Passion For Fashion competition last year I never thought I'd win anything else and now I win this, I couldn't be more excited. 

A while back I entered the Worldwide Wardrobe competition run by Travel Supermarket posting my shopping in  London outfit here. Much to my surprise, I won...three nights in London in a 5* hotel for two people! I love the city of London and staying in a 5* hotel seemed like only a dream to me until now. 

I want to say a massive thank you to Lily (LLYMLRS) for choosing my entry as the winning look and also for her really lovely comments. Also a great big thank you to Travel Supermarket for my prize, I'm so excited to go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, well done! xo

    ejverx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo