Monday 8 July 2013

beauty | benefit eau de toilette 'see & be seen sasha'

Benefit Crescent Row Eau de Toilette 'See & Be Seen Sasha - £29.50

Let me start out by saying that my want for this perfume stemmed mainly from the packaging, I mean isn't it just so cute! I love the cocktail shaker-style bottle as well as the 'Crescent Row' boxes that each of the Benefit perfumes come in. I do also of course like the smell which is surprising to me as it's quite different to my usual scents and I would have thought I would have much favoured the ever-popular 'So Hooked on Carmella' (I do like this one too though) but no, this one really stood out to me and I was lucky enough to be gifted this on my birthday! 

See & Be Seen Sasha is a very wearable and everyday floral scent with notes of pink freesia, jasmine, musk and vanilla. I can't get enough of this perfume, I just wish it came in a larger size as I'm afraid it's going to run out so quickly. 

Have you tried See & Be Seen Sasha or any other Benefit perfumes? 
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo