Thursday 21 March 2013

BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION LIPSTICK | 18 VIOLINE STRASS

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - Boots (£7.99)

I am happy to say that I officially own something by Bourjois. I've been eyeing up a few of the products for a while now; I'm talking about you Healthy Mix foundation, but I just haven't ever gotten round to buying anything until a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled across the Rouge Edition lipsticks for a mere £5.99 in Boots (usually £7.99). I jumped at the chance and took advantage of the offer by picking up the shade Violine Strass 18 which is a deep, muted plum shade with slight hints of gold flecks running through it, although you don't really see the gold when on the lips. 

The formula of this lipstick is great, it's easy to apply and has a creamy, highly pigmented formula so no nasty dry lips afterwards. The lasting power is a good few hours, although I like to reapply quite often to keep the colour as vibrant. One major selling point for me was the packaging, I love black shiny tube and the fact you can see the exact colour at the bottom really is a helpful addition. The packaging definitely makes it feel more luxurious even though it's a drugstore brand. 

The range itself has a total of 18 shades ranging from nudes, brights and deeper night shades like the one I chose. I'm hoping to try out a few more of the range, especially Beige Trench 02 which is a gorgeous mauve nude and Peche Cosy 03 which is a coral and looks like the perfect introductory shade for a coral newbie like myself. 

Have you tried any of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks? Which is your favourite? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo