Monday 11 February 2013

KELLY ROWLAND IN GEORGES CHAKRA | GRAMMY AWARDS 2013

Kelly Rowland proved last night at the Grammys that standing is out is definitely the way to go. She wore a black Georges Chakra gown with almost geometric cut-outs and a tulle, almost fish tail bottom. 

Kelly kept her look provocative but fierce completing the statement dress with a simple low bun/bangs combination and subtle emerald earrings. This was one of my favourite looks of the night, Kelly tried something different and daring and it really paid off this time!

Emma xo

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts on the Grammy outfits - I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check it out over on my blog if you like - daisyoliviaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo