Tuesday 20 November 2012

OUTFIT | TARTAN & LEATHER

jacket, top & jeans: topshop, scarf: h&m, shoes: shoezone, necklace: old, nails: models own 'dancing queen' over essie 'mint candy apple'

I've noticed tartan scarves are really becoming a trend at the moment; and I have shamefully jumped on that trend wagon after trying not to for such a long time. I just really like how they can make an outfit, like this one, a lot more interesting with a pop of colour (for want of a better phrase!). I wore the scarf with my black asymmetric t-shirt from Topshop and then my trusty leather jacket, which has to be my best buy of the year; I wear it almost everyday. 

For my nails I went with a totally not matched shade of mint green and glitter; clash much? I just really could;'t wait to try out the dancing queen polish fro the Models Own Mirrorball collection and my verdict, it is awesome! See a full review here

Question; are you a fan of the tartan trend? Let me know!

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo