Friday 5 October 2012

I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING?

So, if you remember a week or so ago, I posted my entry on this here blog for the Money Supermarket #PassionForFashion competition. There was five categories: casual, office, outdoors, party and first date and the aim was to create five different outfit looks for each of these categories for under the budget of £200. The winner of each category would receive £200 and the overall winner would receive £1000 and an iPad. 

Now onto the exciting part. Yesterday on my way to class, I opened my emails only to find that I head been chosen as the overall winner! I was and still am so overwhelmed. I was that surprised that I even phoned my dad and Money Supermarket themselves to check it wasn't just a span email - I mean, I don't know about you but I get a tonne of spam each day! Anyway, it wasn't spam after all and a little while later they announced it properly - actually over the moon! 

I've also been given this lovely badge to display on my blog sidebar which is just a little reminder to myself I suppose...


Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

6 comments:

  1. I loved all of your looks! Congrats lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning! Enjoy your winnings! Given your blog a follow would be great if you followed me back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is so so amazing! congratulations:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo