Saturday 8 September 2012

DUPE | ZARA SHOPPER

Primark - £12

Pretty much everyone reading this will know the Zara bags I'm talking about; y'know the ones that everyone has or wants. Well, I too wanted one of those bags but unfortunately I couldn't justify the price, so when I spotted this gem in Primark last week, I had to snap it up!

Now obviously it's not the same and I know it's not going to be nearly as good quality and the 'real thing', but for a cheaper dupe/alternative, I think it will suffice. It's a bucket sort of shape with two top handles and a magnetic closure (I wish it had a zip!). It does also have a longer strap but I personally, think it looks a bit naff so I doubt I'll be using it - at least the option is there though...

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

3 comments:

  1. Primark always has dupes! It's nice to have the cheaper option xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying to do the math... so this is probably around $20 -- bargain!!! :D i really wish we had primark here! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
    Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in what area did you buy this bag ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo