Monday 12 October 2015

Silver Kicks








Coat - Primark
Trainers - Nike (similar here)
Sunglasses - Quay Australia

The sun is still sticking around despite it getting rather chilly as of late and I'm desperately willing the colder weather so I can fully commit to wear coats. That being said, I do love being able to wear sunglasses and not feel like a fool and this just so happens to be the debut of my Quay Australia 'My Girl' sunnies - you know the ones, the ones that literally everyone owns!


I've also added to my ever-expanding trainers collection with these metallic silver Nike's that are not my usual style but I love how they look with this cooled toned outfit; I'm not imagining them with an all black look too. I picked these up at a local Nike Outlet and they were a bargain, I'd definitely recommend giving outlets a go as you can get some great buys for a fraction of the price. The rest of the outfit is press casual with these slouch fitting Mom jeans, a basic white tee and my favourite neoprene coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo