Monday 18 May 2015

A Nip + Fab Duo


I have a confession to make; I am a shameless celeb-aholic. I watch too much reality TV, dream of one day living a Kardashian lifestyle and I buy into almost every celebrity endorsed product. Now onto this post where I'll begin with an admission, initially I bought both of these products because apparently Kylie Jenner uses (and loves) them. Kylie became the Nip + Fab brand ambassador a few months ago and since then, I've gone from having zero products by the brand to a rather extensive collection and I have no regrets whatsoever. 

The two that I have been using and loving the most though have to be this little cleanser/serum duo, which I use almost twice daily and they have made a huge difference to my skins overall appearance. I begin with washing my face with the Glycolic Fix Cleanse, a foaming cleanser that I apply to a damp face and wash off with warm water. This is great for in the morning to give a fresh base for makeup or for the evening to remove all traces of makeup from the day; it's gentle, fresh and contains glycolic acid, which is great for a daily exfoliation.  

I follow up with the Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum, which is nearly as scary as it sounds, applying this all over my face before any moisturisers or sprays. This serum contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate and refine the skins texture and dragon's blood to apply an invisible film over the skins surface to protect. The real difference I've found from using this product though is the redness around my chin and nose has reduced significantly and it's left my skin looking overall more hydrated. 

I haven't tried using these products separately but together, they have become a staple in my daily skincare routines and I'm yet to find anything my skin loves more. I'm keen to try the other two Dragon's Blood steps, as well as a few of the snake venom products - could these ingredients actually sound anymore sinister?! 

Have you tried anything from Nip + Fab? What are your favourite products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo