Thursday 9 April 2015

Casual (Not) Weekend



You can't actually tell from my miserable face but I was feeling so much joy during taking these photos after finding money in the pockets of this jacket, which has probably been there for months! It's the small things. I never actually wear this jacket but I thought I'd go for a super casual outfit at the weekend and just threw this over the top of my new favourite t-shirt to keep warm. 




H&M jacket and tee, DOROTHY PERKINS jeans, NEW LOOK shoes, WHISTLES sunglasses


Looking back at this outfit I actually hate it but I thought it'd be a nice change to see something super casual. This is me in all my relaxed glory, basic tee, skater shoes and all. These shoes are a recent buy and remind me so much of old-school vans, that being said they are ridiculously comfortable and I think worn the right way, they really add to an outfit - this maybe not being the best example. 

I also feel like I'm slipping back into my wearing all black ways and I'm not sure I like it. I think I need some serious colour injected into my wardrobe, especially as spring is here. I'm also on the hunt for some new jeans as I'm becoming tired of wearing black - I want some blue wash, ripped jeans but I'm yet to find my perfect pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo