Thursday 26 March 2015

Lace Up Flats


Bold statement alert. I think these New Look lace up flats may be my favourite shoe that I have ever owned and if you read Sunday's post, you will have already heard me raving about them. Now when I first laid eyes on these I thought they were nice but nothing special and the gold hardware and somewhat impracticality of them (they don't go with everything!) really put me off in the beginning. All doubt in my mind was however erased when they arrived on my doorstep and I tried them on. They are surprisingly comfortable and they look so expensive considering they only cost a mere £20, I applaud you New Look. 









TOPSHOP coat, H&M top, NEW LOOK shoes, WHISLTES clutch (white), PRADA sunglasses

The rest of this outfit is pretty simple as I felt the shoes really spoke for themselves and I didn't want to pair them with anything too busy. This coat has appeared several times on my blog over the past few months and considering I owned it for almost a year before even wearing it, I can definitely say I am finally getting my moneys worth. This coat worn with my obnoxiously large Prada sunnies and a red lip really does, in my opinion, look effortlessly chic (clique comment number 1099) and is perfect for those days when you don;'t want your outfit to look too try-hard but you also don't want to look like a slob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo