Wednesday 8 October 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #12


shirt TOPSHOP, trousers H&M, dress NEW LOOK, bag FOREVER 21, shoes NEW LOOK, bracelet WHISTLES, scarf ASOS, bracelet TOPSHOP

 So as with most of my wednesday wishlists there's a themed present, this week it seems to be green/khaki and black - black is always in there somewhere. Whenever I think of Autum,n I think of burgundy and shades of green and there is a real abundance of these shades available on the highstreet at the moment. I'm still on the hunt for the yet another faux-fur scarf and ASOS is on-point at the moment with their selections - this one is very Charlotte Simone-esque! I'm also on the look out for an everyday black bag and Forever 21 has some great options at the moment; I think a trip to the Trafford Centre is definitely in order...

1 comment:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo