Friday 30 August 2013

outfit | lace, horses & grey


top & necklace: topshop, cardigan: one off shop (old), jeans: dorothy perkins, shoes: new look


I apologise that my last outfit post and this one both contain a white top, I seem to be moving away from black at the moment (finally) and wearing more white; it definitely wont last! I added this grey cardigan over the top to make it slightly warmer and also because I haven't worn it in so so long even though I really love it - I just find grey a bit drab usually. 

As I write this I'm currently packing for a four-day-long trip to London which I'm super excited about; shopping, shopping, sightseeing and more shopping! I hate packing for places here in the UK as I never have a clue what the weather is going to be like, it's just so unpredictable, I'm just hoping it's a happy medium between sunshine and cooler. 

***note: it was not a happy medium...it was absolutely boiling!***
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo