Tuesday 11 June 2013

Benefit High Beam Highlighter

A couple of weeks ago whilst browsing round Debenhams, I spontaneously decided to buy High Beam. I've heard so many people rave about how great it is but I've never really been that interested in trying it myself so I'm not really sure what came over me but I just bit the bullet and got it and oh am I glad I did; it's amazing!

High Beam is described as a 'luminescent complexion highlighter' and that's exactly what it is. When applied it gives a real glow to the face, especially when in the sun and as you can see from the above photos, it has a slight shimmer to it but nothing really that noticeable, it's more of a glow than a disco ball shimmer. I apply four dots on the top of each cheek, then blend it in and use any excess down the bridge of my nose. For some reason I really didn't expect to like this product but having now used it for two weeks, I know it's going to be something I will definitely be using for a long long time, I just can't believe i've waited this long to buy it. 

High Beam is £19.50 and is available online at Benefit Cosmetics or at Debenhams and Selfridges counters. 
Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo