Monday 13 May 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch


Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat is a product I've wanted to own for so long now but have always been  rather sceptical of at the same time; even though it is the world's most sold beauty product apparently. Putting my doubts aside, I recently had the funds to buy the coveted highlighter and saw that John Lewis had a 10% discount so I thought why not and just bought it!

I want to first start out by saying; how beautiful is the packaging?! The box is shiny and gold and then the highlighter itself comes in a mirrored gold tube with the YSL logo embossed on the lid; I'll admit, I was very much a magpie drawn to the shiny thing in the store! The product itself is available in seven shades and I was matched to the original shade of No. 1 Rose Lumiere which is a pinkish tone as the name suggests. 

The idea is that it's supposed to give your face a radiant, highlighted 'glow' and help to balance out darker areas like under the eyes. A huge misconception with this product is that it is a concealer, it isn't! If you're looking for a concealer to banish blemishes and major dark circles this is not the thing for you. The sole purpose of this product is provide your face with 'instant light and radiance'. 

I have been using this for well over a week now under my eyes and occasionally along my cupids bow and down my nose and I've found it helps to cancel out any slight dark circles I have - the pink tones help with this - while giving my face an overall lighter and brighter appearance. I have definitely become a huge fan of this product and can fully understand the hype! 

Touche Éclat is available online at YSL Beauty, as well as all YSL counters including Boots, Debenhams, John Lewis and Selfridges.

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo