Sunday 19 May 2013

Cheryl Cole in Zuhair Murad | Cannes Film Festival 2013


Cheryl Cole is one of those celebrities that I neither like or dislike; although most of the time I'm afraid I lean more towards the 'dislike' end of the scale! That being said, today at the Cannes Film Festival I cannot fault Cheryl at all. She looked absolutely beautiful wearing a maroon, sheer embellished, long-sleeved Zuhair Murhad gown with a tousled, loose french braid and subtle make-up. Cheryl really stole the show at the Jimmy P. premiere, not leaving much room for anyone else to shine; step aside everyone, Cheryl has arrived! 

I just had to mention this look as I love the choice of dress and I love the hairstyle, so chic and effortless and yet so put together. Perfect! What do you think of Cheryl Cole's Cannes look? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo