Thursday 17 January 2013

WISH YOU WERE HERE...

Here is another university project I had to do, again in the style of a photo shoot, but this time the idea was to produce an entire fashion spread under the theme 'Wish You Were Here'. This was a really great project and I loved every minute of it from taking the photos and laying them all out, to adding the text. 


I'm really pleased with the finished spread and this just gives me more preparation for my final year project of creating a whole magazine. I love the whole design and photography elements jus as much as the writing itself! 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good, very professional! It must have taken you a lot of work and it definitely paid off.

    bbbreakingbones.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo